2. The type of personal information we collect
We currently collect and process information as defined by the law in furthering our business to support our wide customer base who mainly are Public and Private hospitals and Private Nurse Practitioners.
3. Accessing personal information and why we have it
This policy ensures Umsinsi Health Care (Pty) Ltd:
Most of the personal information we process is provided to us directly by you for one of the following reasons:
- To ensure excellent customer service and ease of communication with our customers.
- To provide you with access to our services and training.
- To supply you with our products
4. Using Personal Information
- To provide you with information.
- Access to our services.
- Supply you with our products and support.
- We may share this information with our Product Specialists, Customer Service. Partners, Finance Manager and Field Support Teams.
5. Your consent
- You can remove your consent at any time. You can do this by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org
- We have a contractual obligation to provide customers with product information, correct usage of our products and training in areas of our operation (Activheal ® Wound Care, HALO Probiotic Cleaning products and Gipskins (Protective wear for healthcare workers).
6. Storage of personal information
Your information is securely stored.
We keep contact details and order records for as long as we have business relations and are subscribed to our services. We will then dispose your information when relationship ends or when you unsubscribe from our services.
7. Data protection rights
Under data protection law, you have rights including:
- Your right of access – You have the right to ask us for copies of your personal information.
- Your right to rectification – You have the right to ask us to rectify personal information you think is inaccurate. You also have the right to ask us to complete information you think is incomplete.
- Your right to erasure – You have the right to ask us to erase your personal information in certain circumstances.
- Your right to restriction of processing – You have the right to ask us to restrict the processing of your personal information in certain circumstances.
- Your right to object to processing – You have the the right to object to the processing of your personal information in certain circumstances.
- Your right to data portability – You have the right to ask that we transfer the personal information you gave us to another organisation, or to you, in certain circumstances.
- You are not required to pay any charge for exercising your rights. If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you.
Please contact us at email@example.com or 0861888842 if you wish to make a
8. How to complain
If you have any concerns about our use of your personal information, please contact us at:
Umsinsi Health Care (Pty) Ltd
No.1 Main Street, Founders Hill, Lethabong,1609
Phone Number:086 188 8842
Policy Completed: 19 July 2021